To ensure that we are creating the best dining experience for our guests, the maximum reservation size is 10 guests.
From march 28th to November 3rd 2024
Closed on Wednesday
Lunch: 12.15pm – 2.30pm
Dinner: 6.30pm – 10.30pm
Pets are allowed in the dining room.
- To ensure that we are creating the best dining experience for our guests, the maximum reservation size is 10 guests.
All multiple reservations made for the same party will be acknowledged as individual reservations.
- To accomodate our reservations in a timely and orderly manner, our team has carefully designed time frames in which to dine.
Group sizes and allotted dining times are:
1-6 guests - 2 hours
7-10 guests 2 hours and 30 minutes
- We cannot guarantee specific table seating, we can take a request, however, due to the limited seating capacity those requests are not guaranteed.
- We are currently not offering take out for lunch nor dinner. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- Your reservation can be cancelled at any time before the time of the reservation should your plans change.
However, we request that you do so at least 24 hours in advance so Da Vincenzo can plan accordingly.
In case of cancellation after the specified deadline or no show (No Show), the restaurant reserves the right to charge € 40 to the credit card provided for each person booked as compensation.
Cancellations should be made via the Cancel reservation link included in the email confirmation sent to you by da Vincenzo.